I went in for a extraction & bone graft got ex rays done then got consulted.They told me i need to pay $99 & didnt have it.

So they said cant do the work because my plan expired. But it was on my existing contract. I been paying each month $200. I think it was very rude that this has happened.

So now i haft to wait 2 days to get my $99. Give me a break.

So i think i have been disapointed & dis respected since i have been loyal for so long.Not right made me feel like i'm a piece of paper since i been paying so much money.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

shesharpshoots
Los Angeles, California, United States #675995

Hi, I know exactly what you are upset about and I would like to help you. My family also had the same experience.

The very first thing that you must do is gather every piece of paper that you have received from Western Dental together. If you are missing any payment receipts, contact your bank or credit card company and obtain any payment information they may have on file.

You should also submit a formal complaint/grievance to Western Dental Corporate. This complaint can be submitted by Phone, U.S. Mail or via email. I would recommend submitting your complaint via the internet. Western Dentals Grievance form can be found at (westerndental.com/member-grievance.aspx). Immediately after pressing submit, WD's system will email you a confirmation that your complaint was received.

Western Dental will have 30 days (not working days) to respond to your complaint in writing. If you should find that you are still in dispute with their decision, If the WD location is located in California, I would recommend contacting the California Department of Managed Health Care's "Help Center". If your complaint is also connected with the Dental or Orthodontic treatments you received, I would also recommend contacting the California Dental Board. The dental board will also request that you submit your dental and/or Orthodontic records with your complaint. You must submit a formal written request to WD in order to obtain those documents. WD requires you to fill out this...

If you or anyone you know is having a issue with WD and need further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to assist you. No matter how old this post is, I can be reached through email at shesharpshoots at gmail dot com.

Western_Dental_Services
Santa Ana, California, United States #610963

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.