This was the WORST dental experience of my life.The most unprofessional and dirty office I have ever seen, the worst service (I had a cavity filled that resulted in weeks of pain and three crowns made until one FINALLY fit) as well as the most uncommunicative and rude corporate workers.

I was charged for services that I never received that would not be removed from my bill. The office wait time was 2 hours past my appointment time and one doctor was on staff for a building of patients that would obviously bounce around from patient to patient.

THIS PLACE IS THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IF I COULD, I WOULD GET THEM CLOSED.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

shesharpshoots
Los Angeles, California, United States #675976

WD can not charge you for work that wasn't performed no matter what you signed.

Hi, I know exactly what you are upset about and I would like to help you. My family also had the same experience.

The very first thing that you must do is gather every piece of paper that you have received from Western Dental together. If you are missing any payment receipts, contact your bank or credit card company and obtain any payment information they may have on file.

You should also submit a formal complaint/grievance to Western Dental Corporate. This complaint can be submitted by Phone, U.S. Mail or via email. I would recommend submitting your complaint via the internet. Western Dentals Grievance form can be found at (westerndental.com/member-grievance.aspx). Immediately after pressing submit, WD's system will email you a confirmation that your complaint was received.

Western Dental will have 30 days (not working days) to respond to your complaint in writing. If you should find that you are still in dispute with their decision, If the WD location is located in California, I would recommend contacting the California Department of Managed Health Care's "Help Center". If your complaint is also connected with the Dental or Orthodontic treatments you received, I would also recommend contacting the California Dental Board. The dental board will also request that you submit your dental and/or Orthodontic records with your complaint. You must submit a formal...

If you or anyone you know is having a issue with WD and need further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to assist you. No matter how old this post is, I can be reached through email at shesharpshoots at gmail dot com.

Western_Dental_Services
Santa Ana, California, United States #626386

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.

to Western_Dental_Services San Jose, California, United States #903649

What a bunch of hooey - WD doesn't care about compliance with CA law and DEFINITELY doesn't care about quality dental services NOR consumer assistance....