This is a terrible corporation that acts as a Dental assembly line and will do more work than necessary in order to charge you and your insurance more money. Saving money by going to a place like this will actually cost you a lot more in the long run; not to mention the physical pain, emotional frustration, and general insanity that they will cause you.

The technicians are unprofessional, the office I went to (in San Diego, CA) was dirty, had broken equipment everywhere, and smelled like a sewer. The dentist that worked on my filling was rough and had an attitude with me when I struggled to hold my mouth open for her since I have TMJ - which I told her. She also beat up the inside of my mouth from pushing on it with her tools and pinching my lips with her hands. I lay in the chair practially upside down exposed to every person and patient in the whole area (because they have no private rooms) and with tears rolling down my face and onto the floor while she and her assistant worked away and paid no attention to their crying patient. I was so sore afterwards, I could barely eat (or yawn) for two full weeks. Then the real frustration began.

They began calling me TWO days after my visit to tell me my balance was overdue, and continued to call from their "corporate office" once or twice a day to collect their "past due" payment. I even went into the office to pay $20 for my records, and still couldn't get an answer about closing out my account with their records auditor. Waiting for her to call me caused even more late fees, and now they expect to get almost $450 from me (with insurance) for x-rays and 2 fillings.

This is a horrible place that should be put out of business. I am currently researching how I can report them to the Better Business Bureau for the harassing phone calls and charges for late payments that were not late.

DO NOT GO THERE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of broken equipment and no privacy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of western dental dental filling and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Western Dental needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dental filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1143820

I had a similar experience and I wrote the Attorney General office in CA.Within a week, they called me to say I have a new balance and I made my final payment today!

I will never do business with them again!Wishing you the best!

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office.We are very sorry your experience with Western Dental did not meet your expectations and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

We have passed along your feedback to the office manager for further review. Feedback like this allows us to improve the overall care and services we provide our patients. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,