I had an appointment at 3:30, I arrived at 3:17, filled out my paperwork until 3:30, handed to the receptionist, she told me I have to wait for 30 minutes because they have only 1 dentist for the day.I reluctantly agreed.

I was not seen until 1 hour and 30 minutes later. Worst is they did not read my profile. When I filled out the paperwork, I clearly indicated that I'm pregnant and that's the only yes answer I circled. After a very long wait, while the technician prepared for my x-ray, I saw the sign posted next to the x-ray machine regarding pregnant patient, so I decided to tell the technician that I'm pregnant and she was surprised!

She came out to tell the office manager who came in to say sorry that they did not know and that they can't take my x-ray. So I waited 1 hour and 30 minutes just to hear them say they're sorry. This place is filthy and filled with unprofessional, rude and illiterate workers!!! My baby's life was on the line just because they are ignorant about their job.

The place is filled with at least 6 people doing nothing but eating, laughing and chatting among each other.

Personally, I hope you don't have to experience what I and many people have experienced here at this office.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #668799

Ive had braces for 2 1/2 years and the sevice here SUCKS.i get a different dentist each time, they say the same thing each time.

"Looks great, 4 more weeks" Im so done with them!

I was supoosed to get my braces off 3 months ago and the lady never wrote it in the chart!All in all i still have braces and i hate western dental

Hey you guys know that Dr.Protopappas worked at this location when he killed 3 patients awhile back?

Kinda spooky..Google it

#190312

I have attended this office for about 3 years & i love their work.!

1st of pregnant ladies should KNOW they need a medical release form before any dental service.!

So i dont believe it was a office error but yours.!

#141962

This is a horrid place w/very rude personnel. Their equipment is primitive to say the least and their prices are outrageous should you not have insurance!

justapatient

I agree with Jaqueline!

I also went to western dental on 534W.19th Street, Costa Mesa, C.A there dental work is that of a third world country :( :(