Who's name goes in the small claims paperwork as Defendant. I put the manager name at the Western dental in Merced, ca. That was wrong and my case was put over until I get the right person responsible. Please help. Also I will sign petition to close these people down no question they are a nuisance to society. You may call me if you have the answers. My failing tooth was pulled, but why did they pull two additional teeth? I never received my permanent implant.

209-756-9372

suzannavargas@att.net

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of western dental tooth extraction. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental tooth extraction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Defendant should be named: Western Dental Services, Inc.

If you contact your court's Small Claims Adviser, he or she will give you the information needed on who/where to mail your small claims petition. (All court documents go through a special service that Western Dental has set up.) I just sued them in small claims and won.

I had somewhat the same problem with these people at the merced office.my tooth was pulled after waiting for 4 hrs to see someone.

paid my bill before leaving and 2 months later they send me a bill for an additional 83 bucks.cant get anyone at there toll free # to straighten this out.