Rancho San Diego, California

I can think of at least five hellish instances, but I will spare you and stick with my most frustrating experience - I scheduled an appointment for a deep cleaning and teeth bleaching on the same day as I had just had my braces removed. The total was $511, and was told I must pay this amount before they would start the treatment.

I thought, fine, and charged it to my card. The doctor prepped my teeth for the bleaching and explicitly told me, "Let's hold off on your deep cleaning until after the bleaching. I can't have your gums bleeding during the bleaching." Again, I thought, fine... makes sense.

Had the bleaching done and rescheduled for the deep cleaning. With my hectic work schedule, I never did make it to that follow up appointment. Two months went by and I found out I would be relocating for work. I called Western Dental to have my account closed out and a check mailed to me for the treatment I never had completed, and they start talking to me like I'm crazy - passing the phone around the office for all of the low life associates to tell me they remember performing my deep cleaning that day.

Really? Out of the 100's of patients you've seen in the last two months, you remember me? I plead my case to each one of them - why would I be making this up over $136?? I didn't have time to fight with them anymore, so they gave me the corporate complaints number and sent me on my way.

I called the number where I was also transferred around and hung up on 2x. I called the third time and couldn't hold my tongue... I told the representative, "If I get hung up on one mor f****** time..." And I kid you not, she hung up on me. So to make a long story short - Western Dental is a complete joke of an establishment with inexperienced fools running the show.

I have just written off my loss and will be more selective in finding a new dentist.

For the love of God, do not get in bed with these idiots... Criminals really.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $136 and wants Western Dental to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of organization in billing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental and western dental dental cleaning for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office. We are very sorry your experience with Western Dental did not meet your expectations and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

We have passed along your feedback to the office manager for further review. Feedback like this allows us to improve the overall care and services we provide our patients. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,