Upon getting braces for my 2 granddaughters.The office in Chico CA was open 5 Days a week.

In the last 2 months the office is now only open 2 days a week and my granddaughters appointments are made on a 1.5 month schedule. My one granddaughter had issues with spacers and they could not see her until next week. Which caused them to become inflamed and needed antibiotics.

They will take our money...but will they give us service we are paying for!!!!!I am looking into a way to suspend my contract with western dental..My friends were right they SUCK!!!!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.