Upon getting braces for my 2 granddaughters.The office in Chico CA was open 5 Days a week.

In the last 2 months the office is now only open 2 days a week and my granddaughters appointments are made on a 1.5 month schedule. My one granddaughter had issues with spacers and they could not see her until next week. Which caused them to become inflamed and needed antibiotics.

They will take our money...but will they give us service we are paying for!!!!!I am looking into a way to suspend my contract with western dental..My friends were right they SUCK!!!!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.

Western Dental - Dental Filling Review from Coyote, California Western Dental "western dental in vacaville is the worst place ever. i have been sitting in the dental chair for over an hour and a half with my face numb for and..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Western Dental - Tooth Extraction Review from North Highlands, California Western Dental "On Dec.1, 2015 after having a tooth removed mutable stitches put in my mouth which I was not notified ahead of time or after. It was until after I..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more