Never ever waste your time and money at weatern dental yuba city.There so called senior dentist and owner of the place is a pathetic dentist.

Horrible horrible service. They want to rip up off. Only thing they care about is , how to get more money out of your pocket. That placed should be closed for patients benefit.

They do unnecessary X rays on every patient including kids, just for the sake of money. Totally worthless place. Wait time can be over 4 hrs.

I waited 3 hrs and when I was sent back to the exam room, the *** doctor kept talking to his *** PA for over half an hr, without caring that his patient is waiting.Horrible...

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.