I had a dental work done: general clean, refill and removal of partial teeth.Bad service, overfilled my teeth which overlapped to the good teeth next to the bad one.

I had to go to another dental to get it fix. I overspend with Western Dental for a crappy job done. Now I am looking for another dentist to help me. STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN DENTAL.

THEY WILL TALK YOU INTO SIGNING FOR BAD SERVICES AND BILL YOU FOR A CRAPPY WORK. DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SERVICE. FRAUD. SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

THEY HAVE INTERNS AND NEW GRADUATES DO THEIR CRAPPY DIRTY JOBS. QUICK TO BILL AND CALL FOR MONEY BUT YOU WILL WAIT 3-4 HOURS TO GET SEEN AND GO HOME WITH PAIN AND A HOLE IN YOUR WALLET.

STAY AWAY STAY AWAY.RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND CREDIT BECAUSE THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR CREDIT.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your posted comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with Western Dental.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental and we are very concerned about your experience with us.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

As we cannot address your specific issue through this website, please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.