If i could give 0 stars i would. This place is a joke.

I've been trying to get my wisdom teeth out for months now and theyve been giving me the run around. I only went here because they take my insurance for the surgery. Ive had 3 appointments here so far and it seems like each time i show up they have no clue why im there. (Also each appointment no one introduced themselves and it takes way too long and you sit in the room wondering if they forgot about you.) At my last appointment to talk about my wisdom teeth they turned it into a routine checkup and tried to tell me i have 5 cavities and that i dont floss every day.

I go to my regular dentist every six months, brush and floss my teeth every day, and my regular dentist has never told me i have cavities or any issues with my teeth besides my wisdom teeth being impacted! Plus i was not there for that type of appointment and the dentist seemed very uninterested in what i had to say after i told him i was only there to talk about wisdom teeth extraction...Today, i show up for my appointment with the surgeon that ive been waiting for 2 weeks now... only for them to tell me he was just now looking at my xrays and that he couldnt perform the surgery!!! You'd think they'd be more organized and on top of things...ive already had an infection from one of them being partially in the gum still and i need them out.

Now i have to go through this whole process again somewhere else.

The staff doesn't even seem like they communicate with each other. Just avoid this place completely if you can...

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Comments