I had a terrible experience with western dental redwood city , I had my new dental insurance through my new employer at the beginning of the year and I went there for 1 tooth extraction and I provided them with my insurance , as soon they saw the insurance which covers $ 2500 they start taking xray and they told Me that I need 16 filing and they scare the heck out of me if I don't do them I might die !! After 5 months of pain due to excessive filing I had 3 root canals which I ended paying out of my pocket $ 7000 . The last root canal I went for my appointment, they were late on me for 1 hour and a half despite the fact that I told them I have to go to work 3 hours after the appointment, then I asked them to reschedule my appointment , Friday ; I went to my appointment, they let me wait 1 hour then they put me on the chair for 30 minutes extra , they were so rude to tell me that I have to reschedule again because the compressor for that chair doesn't work because the imprint from the previous visit wasn't go9d so they gave to do another one to send it to the lab again and I gave to wait another 3 weeks to get it done !! I talked to the manager there explaining to him my situation and the fact that I have the temporary crown which start to bother me because it was there for 3 weeks !! He didn't pay attention to my complain and I told him to call me to schedule an appointment and fix my root canal .. the temporary crown start to bother me and until this moment no body have called me to follow up to fix the terrible situation they put me through . Any tips please what I have to do because I'm really super Pissed now and shocked at the same time how medical care facility treat people like a butcher shop!!!!

If u have tips please email me :

Tareqmughazzez@gmail.com

Thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of western dental tooth extraction. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental tooth extraction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
#1020722

Hello ,

Your comments are important to us!We would like to take this opportunity to answer each and every one of your concerns.

However, due to HIPAA Privacy regulations we are limited in our response to your specific concerns through this medium. We are proud of the quality of service we provide and would like to find a possible solution. Please feel free to call me, Janessa R.

at (855)779-7678 or if you prefer, please send me an email to SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thanks for your comments and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,