On Dec.1, 2015 after having a tooth removed mutable stitches put in my mouth which I was not notified ahead of time or after.It was until after I got home that I seen the multiple stitches for one tooth pulled.

immediately after the procedure is done but your behind in the seat and the people being around my neck a dental assistant approach me with a clipboard with several forms telling me to the initial was highlighted in sign as I begin to read the forms she became very pushy and saying that I do not have to redo just sign up explain try.I do not sign form without reading them first she really became agitated at this point to clipboard from me along the way as I proceeded to get up another dental assistant another Hispanic lady approached me with the clipboard saying asking me to sign the clipboard I told her I wasn't going to sign nothing without reading it first I wasn't told that they didn't have time for that from me to get some new show inside when I refused and began to read them she then asked the doctor he said let him read it as I proceeded to read one question I always initiate when I got to approximately the third question it said that if I had received a certain for information sheet and have read it completely I didn't told her I'm not saying this one because the fact I haven't gotten anything she then tells me its in the plastic bag sitting right there I thought I would have to read it first before I think she tells me I don't have to as I pointed out that the question says that I have read it in a completely she then began to laugh in my face at that point I began to ask for copies of all the paperwork they gave me a really hard time about that she says sign on first and I will give you the compliment I refused I wasn't giving the copies at this point to gentleman from the front office came to the back to ask me out and all I wanted was just to read the preform to be 5 before I sign them being laughed at when I was pointing out what a form she had to be last night light up consider a professional you know dental office to go to laugh at me because after legitimate question so *** yes I am so pissed right now I'm not sure what to do had I known prior two days earlier does all the complaints about Western dental ave never have went so much do list of saying I will never break their doors again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of western dental tooth extraction. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental tooth extraction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

I can see why you would be angry, but I wanted to tell you that it's not uncommon to suture after an extraction.......I worked in dentistry for many years and that's how it was done. Quicker healing time

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we assure you that your comments have been passed on to center management for discussion in greater detail. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss the specifics of your visit in this public forum. However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,