Every tooth pulled needs a bone graft not covered by anu insurence.They scare you into believing you other teeth will colasps.

I went for a $40 co-pay extraction, landed up with an extra $455 for mixed bone the size of a BB. They didnt explan i would have stitches forva week that have to be removed. I was in pain, had stitches sticking out within my mouth. As a retire widow on very little SS income, the HMO dental plans suck.

I could never afford a bridge (over $2,500) not including the $495 now. I find out i didnt need the graft. And they double charged me the $40, so look at your bill close. The payment plan they kept saying dont worry you can make payments.

I has to pay $175 just to get out and $65 a month payment. You cant pick a payment date when ur once a month checks come in. They should charge on a scale of income, not ur credit.

I guess old folks should just go toothless!!!!Someone get a class action ASAP!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Hi,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention as your feedback is important to us.Our public responses are limited via this medium due to HIPAA Privacy regulations and we want to do our best to protect your information.

We invite you to contact us at (855)779-7678 or email me, Janessa R.at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Thank you for reaching out and providing the opportunity to improve our services.

We hope to speak with you soon.

Sincerely,