I was having pain in my tooth so i went to western dental.I have broken tooth and that has to be remove so i *** and go for check.

For the first time i went to clinic i thing it in january 12 i was in emergancy but they just check and said they dont have doctor so i have to come next month they gave me appountment for feb 9. I drive truck and that time because of weather i suck in newyorkand couldnt make it on time and change the appointment they call me on 22 feb again i *** and go for treatment the same thing happened they said doctor is not available they ask me to sign on the paper i did bt they did nothing and said we will give another apointment so that date doctor will be available. I am not from high class family i have to work hard so that my family lives happy all the time i cant *** and go to clinic and get appointment for next month.

I dont know about payment i guess you already got the payment from country office for my treatment but i am at the same condition.

I told the customer service agent he was also confuse like when and where doctor visit.Now i plan to drop visit and go to another clinic and do treatment they do at the same time its not like wait for 4 month and get nothing.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental and western dental tooth extraction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments