Today I went to western Dental in Santa Rosa Ca,On Montgomery Drive Ofiice, To have a tooth looked at that has been bothering me..This was not my first visit, But it was my last.When I booked this appointment one week ago, I told the woman assisting me that nothing has changed since my last visit, As in my Health Insurance.

She assured me that me Insurance will cover this appointment and any further work the tooth.

I work at a busy office.. So to get an appointment on work hours and work days was hard enough.. I arrive to the office, There is 4 girl's working behind the desk, Nobody helped me. I sat down, Waited.

Then finally after 10 minutes, I walk up to the desk and ask to be helped. The woman at . She rudely grabbed my ID, handed me a pamphlet of paper and told me to fill it out and sit down. After filling out 4 page of paperwork, The woman calls my name and tells me I am covered for this visit.

I couldn't believe it.

Bottom line...The place is Filthy,Horrible customer service and Dental Service and it takes hours o get into your appointment

Review about: Western Dental Dental Filling.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

If accidentally pulling the wrong tooth was bad enough, here’s what has happened now.I have no feeling in my upper right hand side of my mouth, my teeth and gums are now turning black and eating NEVER MIND THAT!!

THIS IS DUE TO WESTERN DENTAL MONTGOMERY DRIVE IN SANTA ROSA CA. Dr. Annish, NOW THEY WANT TO charge me to FIX IT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

What about my pain and suffering, perhaps the loss of my teeth on the whole right side of my mouth please see before and after pictures I drive approximately an hour and 40 minutes to get to the dentist, and the same back home for a total of almost 4 hours per dental visit. Prior to Dr. Annish, I had a wonderful dentist there at western dental, the old dentist and I agreed to my treatment plan and the services began and went perfectly for a few to six months, during the course of my treatment MY DENTIST LEFT and Dr. Annish performed work that has left me in excruciating pain since August we are now in march, the grievance I filled due.

just now got to me regarding the botched dental treatment, root left exposed, two teeth he turned into one tooth and wanted to change (remove all the work already performed just recently by the very same office) and change my entire treatment plan that I had previously agreed and signed to in I have to close as I am hurting please review this and contact me a.s.a.p.at 707-995-0898 Sincerely Rene’ Hawn-Martin