I wouldn't even give them one star.Put a cap on my tooth and it came off a year later.

My new dentist even faxed them information about how they didn't do a proper job. Western dental charged me $800 and let me do payments. Since I stopped making payments due to me spending another $1000 to correct the work that western dental did at a new dentist they sent me to collections and ruined my credit even though I was going through a review with them about the horrible job they did. Didn't matter that my dentist faxed them info on the horrible job they did, didn't matter I WAS making payments to them, didn't matter I was going through a grievance process they still messed with my credit.

This place ruined my credit, did a horrible job and after two years I am still trying to fix this issue with them. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Stay away!!!!!

NO CAP SHOULD COME OFF IN A YEAR.I LOST $800 DUE TO THEM NOT DOING A PROPER JOB AND $1000 TO A NEW DENTIST TO FIX THE WORK....ON TOP OF A BAD CREDIT SCORE I HAVE THANKS TO WESTERN DENTAL.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. The most disappointing about western dental dental crown service at Western Dental was being mislead, service and treatment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments