Yes.This is very serious.

I had taken my mother into Western Dental and after she was charged $200 upfront to "rebuild" my mothers mouth, mom had figured she wouldnt be able to afford the payments. I had tried to convince her ptherwise but she is so set in her ways. She and Western Dental canceled the contract. As she was also promised a refund.

The so called office manager said it would take a few months but she would get a refund from corpoate and send it to her. 1 year later, nothing!!! I tried calling 6 times already and have been disconnected, and the final result from the big cfow at Western Dental on First and McPhadden was: "Oh, we used the refund to pay the late fee's that you racked up on your account." Mom is 76 and she won't smile because of her teeth.

I am so sorry I recommended this Santa Ana Western Dental office.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western dental is a money hungry company I get SSI and they wanted $400 for a cap then $400 in the next two weeks I mean come on the I live off this funky $600 dollars I get oh heck I need a dental place where I can make payments but I will never afford $800 in one month $50 to $100 in payments would be an easy route because I don't have the money to get the work done Please

We read your posted comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with Western Dental.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental and we are very concerned about your experience with us.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

As we cannot address your specific issue through this website, please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.