1.6

Burbank,CA the staff is not organized had to wait almost 1hr becuse the assistant took his breakduring my appt time

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Hi,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention as your feedback is important to us.Our public responses are limited via this medium due to HIPAA Privacy regulations and we want to do our best to protect your information.

We invite you to contact us at (855)779-7678 or email me, Janessa R.at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Thank you for reaching out and providing the opportunity to improve our services.

We hope to speak with you soon.

Sincerely,