Went into western dental on a Wednesday with my insurance card and filled out all the paper work, came back on a Friday to get the work done.

After the work was done they informed me that my insurance didn't cover the visits and they wanted me to pay for all the services.

They had two days to figure out that my insurance did not cover me! They F**ed up and now they are trying to screw up my credit.

Never go to this dental chop shop! They will *** in the end! With bad work and hidden cost!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

shesharpshoots

The Exact Same thing hapened to me.Currently working with Corp legal department.

If no positive resolution comes forth I will File litigation against them. They abused my 9 year old twins.

For those who also wish to pursue legal action, email me, shesharpshoots@roadrunner.com. stay responsible to the law and to those children who will come behind you to be treated with unnecessary procedures being done and fraudulantly be billed.

Something is really wrong with these locations.It like going to a automotive repair shop.

Same exact thing happens to me! After the work was done, and account was almost paid off, western dental said they miscalculated the initial estimate by over $700, and said my insurance refuses to pay the difference, so I am responsible.

I refuse to pay for their mistake. Been fighting it off and ok for a few years, they keep passing it on to different collection agencies.