I used to go to western dental to get checkups and cavities filled. I had to get a root canal and when I went in for my appointment I waited for over an hour. After waiting so long with other pissed patients I finally got to go sit down for my appointment. There I waited for another hour with the numbing solution already working. They started working and a lot of the time he would get up and go work on someone else. It seemed like he was the only dentist there.

They only put in a temporary crown which wore off after time. Now I am at a new dentist office with much nicer people and they are quick and they do a good job on there work. I have to make an appointment with them now to have my tooth pulled which is the root canal that western dental didn't finish. I had to take medicine to clear up an infection that I had gotten because they didn't finish their job.

I will never be going back to Western Dental. I have better things to do then sit at a dentist office for 3 hours and have horrible work done when I can go and be treated nicer and have a better job done on my teeth. I won't be recommending Western Dental to ANYONE!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Crown Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments