Whoa.This has to be the biggest rip-off company I've ever dealt with.

The customer service is run by incompetent teenagers. I've never been been so frustrated with a company. From start to finish this has been a nightmare. I will never go back, and I will never recommend Western Dental to anybody.

They change the balance due every single month. I think I have to hire a lawyer to dispute what they claim I owe. I've been on-time for thousands of dollars for payments, yet they call me constantly, and like I said- there is NO consistency from call to call.

They say I owe more than double what my records indicate.This is CRAZY!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.

The Big NB
to Western Dental Services Port Orchard, Washington, United States #592471

I'm still dealing with this. What a nightmare. Action needs to be taken against Western Dental!