On 09-04-2012 I went to your Mar Vista, CA office located at 12420 Venice Blvd.I asked this office to have some x-rays sent over from the Hawthrone Office.

They took me in the bac k and said the Doctor wanted new x-rays done and I would not be charged. Elcy Ayala the business manager who was very nasty helped me. She did not explain the contract or charges. The dental assistant took some impressions I did not approve.

Also on September 6, 2012 the Mar Vista Office was closed so i talked to Melissa at the corporate office who I told that i wanted the contract terminiated and my money refunded. Melissa said she would contact the Mar Vista Office. I went to the Mar Vista Office on September 7, 2012 at 2:45 Pm I asked to speak to the business manager Elcy Ayala and she came to the desk i asked her to go over charges with me. She became angry and arrogant treating me like I was *** I am 54 years old and have a Masters Degree I asked for the contract to be terminaated at that point.

Ms Ayala raised her voice in front of 10 patients and said if i did not leave she would call the police on me. She called the police when theyt came I was sitting in my car. They did nothing to me number 1 because I did not do anything wrong and number 2 beacuse my husband is a Detective for LAPD he has been for 28 years. I work for the Federal Governement 27 years.

What kind of place is this that treats someone so unprofessional. Ms Ayala is nasty and very ignorant. She was mad because i wanted to void the contract I asked for for a form she said she did not have one she then said I could not talk to a supervisor or void a contract. I called the corporate offioce a Brittney answered and i told her i wanted to void the contract she was nasty also.

I find Western Dental to be unprofessional at least the Mar Vista Office. Aetna PPO has said if Western Dental trys to collect money they will charge them with billing fraud. Also I am filing a law suit against western dental if my insurance is charged or i am billed for serviceds that did not happen. I did not get a upper denture or lower partial denture.

In fact another dentists told me the teeth the Mar Vista Office stated needed to be pulled are good teeth. Ms Ayala said it was nothing she could do and to gert out. You cannot talk to people any kind of way and throw them out of business. I have Aetna PPO they pay a lot so why would this office try to commit billing fraud and charge me for services I di not need doing they were mad because they were busted.

I want a supervisor to call me at ##########. I will not stand for this. A higher authority needs to talk to Ms Ayala she is a awful person.

I WANT THE CONTRACT VOIDED AND A FULL REFUND MY DOWN PAYMENT SENT BACK TO ME AND MY INSURANCE COMPANY BETTER NOT BE BILLED.Ms Elcy Ayala has a real problem.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments