3.3

It was an okay experience, I liked the monthly payment plan but while they were filing a cavity in on of my teeth,, they chipped the side of the tooth on the side by the cavity and made another hole.

Also I just got one of my cavity's in my front tooth filled and now it's loose and hurting and I feel like I paid more and got more damage in return.

If I can get my money back or some free dental work for as much as I paid would be great because I feel like I need more work every time I have to go to the dentist.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of western dental service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $711. Western Dental needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office.We are sorry to hear about your experience.

We have passed along your feedback to the office manager for further review. Feedback like this allows us to improve the overall care and services we provide our patients. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,