On July 31 2013 my daughter-in -law tried to schedule an appointment for a root canal using her HMO insurance locked to this business.She continues to be in severe pain.

She has lost a month of work and will probably loose the tooth when seen.It is September 4,2013 and she still has no appointment. Her husband has called repeatedly during the last month trying to get her cared for.

The manager, Marissa (they won't tell the last name),is magically out EVERY time he calls.When trying to call her PDM (supervisor) Adam (they won't tell the last name)he is magically not available.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
Santa Ana, California, United States #715006

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.

Anaheim, California, United States #712227

Before trying too hard to get help from WD, I would recommend finding another dentist entirely. Please Google Western Dental Complaints. You may find that not getting that appointment is a blessing in disguise. Furthermore, dental problems can be dangerous to your health and can even cause death.

Western Dental is currently in trouble with the State for FAILING TO SERVE THE COMMUNITY. I have been helping WD victims for a few years. I would suggest contacting the CA Dept of managed healthcare and submit a complaint to WD corporate. you can file a complaint via BOTH websites dmhc.ca.gov then click on help desk. And at westerndental.com to submit a grievance with them. If you should need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me at wdadvocate@gmail.com