I had partials done and bone grafs also two crowns and so the eight hundred dollar crown fell out and the front toith with roit canal fell off my bridge.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of western dental partial dentures. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental partial dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

good luck, here they pretend to care, one on one they detest us, as lesser humans, whom they just milk for cash, they ignore our request for scheduling of treatments, I asked to treat one tooth, they ignored me took full mouth x-rays, and set up a schedule I was not cool with, then they prescribed a drug I listed on their forms as being allergic to, nearly poisoned me, walgreens pharmacist saved my (life?).

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.Please accept our apology for the difficulties you experienced.

Please contact our SMRT team right away at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com so we can address your concerns immediately.

We look forward to your call.

Patient Care Team

to Western_Dental_Services #1101954

WD,

It is apparent to patients by your "canned" responses of your insincerity. Have you no conscious?