1.3

Very bad customer service!I'm still waiting 3 months later to receive my partial.

They don't call to cancel appointments. They don't call to schedule appointments. Seems to me they don't like to do much of anything. Broken tooth They won't even give me a temporary.

I'm going to Hawaii on my iPhone honeymoon. Thanks a lot Western Dental. I look like a jack o lantern. When I call all I get is a run around.

No one ever calls me back. I paid already.

Now I'm just out the payment I made.*** poor customer service.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of western dental partial dentures from Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience and we want to be sure that we address this issue for you. We know this is frustrating for you so we have passed along your feedback to the office manager.

If you would like additional support please contact us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Sincerely,