1.8
Additional Fees

Me and my wife had major dental work done at the Wilison way office in stockton.My insurance and I paid the full balance in my accout.

I used to make monthly payment until my balance was zero and I was given a conf #. I was shocked when 5 months later i received a bill for $150. I called western dental to ask what the charges for, they could not tell me what they are for. They asked me to go to the office and talk with billing about the charges.

After several visits I made to the office, I was able to speak to the manager. The manager first told me that I did not pay the bill for Aug! When i started pulling out my credit card statement and confirming that I paid.

She started telling me my insurance failed short snd when I told her I will be calling my insurance, she told me that she was wrong !It is not my insurance!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of overcharge from Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments