I was mislead to believe that my insurance was properly billed, per my insurance carrier Western Dental over charged me by $1,000.00.While trying to correct the matter I made good faith payments but Western Dental still reported my payments as late and damaged my credit report by 27 points.

Make sure to double and triple check all the charges you are being billed before you sign anything, ----- Fraud destroys the validity of everything into which it enters. It vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments. Walker v. Rich, 79 Cal.

App. 139 (Cal.

App.1926).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. fightback2015 stated that there is a room for improvement of being mislead. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of charge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1100. Western Dental needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments