I went to Westen Dental in Oceanside, in desperation, as I had been gluing my bridge back into my front teeth for close to three years. I was told that they could help me and work out reasonable terms. I was told that it would be over three thousand dollars, and with a down payment of over one thousand, they would work out payments. I reluctantly agreed.

They pulled a tooth, resulting in an infection that lasted well over three weeks, requiring extended pain medications an further antibiotics. I had to return for three appointments as they made a mistake with my bridge casts.

On the third visit, I was under anesthetized and was in a terrible amount of pain during the procedure, I pleaded with them to be gentle, the dentist allowed a technician to then rake a swab with lidocaine across the nubs of my existing teeth all while blowing cold air and water on the exposed nerves. Tears were running down my cheeks as the Dentist finally took over, after the technician placed my temporary bridge in crooked with a 1/8 of an inch gap between my two front teeth. They then anesthetized me again, and placed the temporary in correctly.

I complained to management immediately, and was contacted by the branch manager who sympathetic and assured me the issue would be taken care of. When I went back in for a permanent fitting, they were more than amicable and concerned, but installed a permanent bridge that is two shades lighter than my other teeth. I have now had to pay for bleaching of my other teeth outside of Western Dental as I will not let them near my mouth again.

I am contacting the California Dental Board to file a complaint, on top of fraudulent charges that are being made by the billing department stating I am delinquent in my payments that I have paid on time and based on verbal and written agreement. Every phone call I get from them is stated to be "URGENT" and after they leave messages on my voice mail, they call my emergency contact and leave a message with them.

I have instructed them that they are not to take any further payments from my debit cards or bank account, they are not to contact my family members for ANY reason other than medical emergency.

Absolutely ridiculous. I am still in pain, and I am NEVER returning to Western Dental of Oceanside as they are fraudulent.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Crown Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments