Update by user Dec 26, 2011

I paid regularly for nearly 1 year until I lost my job.

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2011

I signed a contract for my son to get braces at Western Dental.They told me it would be $100 per month and at the time I was working full time and could afford it.

He has all his braces on and was going regularly. I lost my job and tried to contact them several times to work something out regarding payments. Any time I got a hold of someone they said they cannot do anything to work with me. It has been several months since my poor son has been in for an adjustment and I don't know what to do.

They will not see him until I make a payment, which I did last month of $100. They still won't see him because I am several months behind in payments, but really don't have the money each month. I tried to ask them if they could see him to remove them and I could get him going again when my finances are better. They say until I pay them more they will not see him at all!

WTH!!!! They are rude, disrespectful, and unhelpful.

I get calls for payment constantly, but have no money to pay and they do nothing to help.He is sitting there with braces on his teeth doing nothing for him and they won't see him at all!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

ericbradshaw

Be true to your teeth or your teeth will be false to you...

Eric Bradshaw Business Consultants-Bonner kansas

www.ericbradshawikkidot.com

Sad day in America...We will get through this situation just like Pearl Harbour....