Worst Service and work I have ever experienced, I wasnt even out of their office when the billling dept started calling my phone and my husbands saying we were late on a payment...They call 20 times a day every day & it doesnt matter that you are not behind on a payment....Who wants to pay when your being harassed since the first day...They are rude and the offices are dirty..All they are doing is *** me off so I can guarantee im not in any hurry to go finish any work I had sheduled to have done.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.