I've had at least two appointments that were scheduled on a day they were not open.They first time i had to reschedule for extractions, they told me my appointment was at 10:35 am but when I got there they told me my appointment was at 9:30 am, rescheduled and now they called again telling me that once again they were not open that day.

I've been needing to get the extractions done so that I can get my wire put in.

This is extremely frustrating.I don't understand how they could make the mistake of scheduling on a day that they were not open.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental appointment. Western Dental needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
#1019611

Hello,

Your comments are important to us!We would like to take this opportunity to answer each and every one of your concerns.

However, due to HIPAA Privacy regulations we are limited in our response to your specific concerns through this medium. We are proud of the quality of service we provide and would like to find a possible solution. Please feel free to call me, Janessa R.

at (855)779-7678 or if you prefer, please send me an email to SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thanks for your comments and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,