I went to western dental for a broken tooth they want me to pay almost 1000 dollars to clean my teeth which they told me had to be done in order for them to fix my broken teeth, well it has been six months since I origanally went in.first they wanted 100 then 300 then told me they wouldn't except my insurance, Finally they wanted 1000 dollars to do the job and get me out the door they started the work told be the caps would be done in six weeks inwhich I was supposed to bring 100 dollars and start a payment plan, well two months went by and I was told that only one cap had arrived I told them I didn't want to come in until they had everything I don't like being shot with needles and drugs.

I only wanted to deal with it once.

Well the collections dept has been calling two and three times a day early sunday mournings around 8 am harrassing me for money, when their told the work wasn't done their answer is well you signed a contract, instead of what can we do to satisfy you so you would be willing to pay, I don't know what I can do at this point other than go somwhere else, I have had to deal with infection, pain, and my teeth futher being damaged because of lack of repair.HELP

Review about: Western Dental Tooth Extraction.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

I told them I did not have 1,500 down the first month; they started work and within the first month I paid $800, and plan on paying another $600 within a few days.I have aleady received one "Collection" call, three days after I made a 400 dollar payment.

The man was rude and I really don't want to go back.

I want to pay for the work they have done so far, and then go to another dentist for completion.I had a dentist before in Queen Creek and I paid him 500 bucks a month for extensive work, and NEVER got a collection call.

#501984

I have had the same problem for the past 2 years and I want to do something legal about this but have no idea where to start.

I am here.. I can help. I am also a victim of Western Dentals Antics. first of all, you need to file a grievance with Western Dental. You can do this by phone or my us mail or via their website. I would recommend their website because they will send you a auto response showing that you filed the complaint. Placing the account in Grievance will also stop the collection calls. If you continue to get calls, keep notes of every call WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE... (I.E. USING CALLER ID, note the number the call came from.) All calls are recorded by them which means you can do the same.

Next, contact me immediately so I can further help you. What type of Insurance did you walk in with? I can be reached via email using my user name above shesharpshoots at gmail.com.

Together as a group, we are strong. Individually, we are just another un happy customer. don't be just a blog :cry er. Join me and together we will put a stop to this behavior