I recently took my son to western dental for a cavity and filling.We were serviced and left after about three hours.

My balance was $170, which I had every intention of paying until later that month 12/07 my mother died, on top of having to do everything by my self, and having the insurance company red tape me and take me thru the ringer , I fell off...I was distraught and just trying to put one foot in front the other. One day here at work, four months and behind to the tune of about $3500, I get a call at work...why couldn't they have called before now? I made arrangements to pay until I realized that they were charging me almost $100 more in late fees. I decided to try to work with them to get some of the fees waived given the situation.

The collection agency said that it would be up to the company to cut me some slack so I called corporate. After being transferred 5 times, not having any of the previous rep. relay my story, I had to keep repeating why I'm calling thinking this person would help me. All the time I'm stating that I want to pay just not all of the late fees, long story short some rude *&$^() with the poorest listening skills informed me that I will have my wages garnished if I don't pay.

I wonder how she'd feel if this had happened to her. I can't believe the incompetence in just having a phone conversation with someone. No notice of transferring, no introductions, and they repeatedly cut you off in mid-sentence. I really loathe people in public service positions that don't have any respect.

Go get a job watching paint dry or something where your skills can be fully utilized.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

#51996

I have been over charged and they say they have taken care of it but I still get a bill when my bill is paid in full what va fraud

Comments for " I offense.Its not about she pay her payments on time or not.

"Western Dental" They are unprofessional to everyone even who pays their Bill on Time.They are really bad and Rude Sorry Dear you have such a bad Experience with people, But you are not the only person me and all of my friends have a problem with "Western Dental" Which were not longer seeing them for good, They are horrible

Comments for 1.Its not about she pay her payments on time or not.

pay your bill, or at least call before it goes to collections to arrange payments. To them it appears you were not going to pay, and while your situation is something most people are sympathetic with, the fact is if you don't act responsibly they can and should charge late fees. Please note, it's illegal and usury to charge the late fee you indicate, maybe recheck that point.