My 18 year old went down to the location on Beverly and Normandie in LA.Was given braces and upon her second visit to have them adjusted that she need to pay for a filling before any further work could be done (of course this would be in addition to the $100 monthly payment for the braces).

She scraped the money up and had the work done. Was then told she needed additional work that needed to be paid for before any further maintenance could be performed on her braces. This cause her to get behind in payments. The subsequently cancelled the contract, sent it to collections and told her she would have to pay a balance of $2K before they would see her again.

They just ruined her credit for 2 visits and she has had braces on her teeth for over a year that have not been maintained.

They should be shut down.They are taking advantage of people and couldn't care less about anyones oral health

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.