I TOOK MY 5 YEAR OLD SON IN FOR AN EMERGENCY VISIT AT 730PM.THEY WERE ABLE TO PULL HIS TWO FRON TEETH.

WE HAVE PACIFICARE INSURANCE AND WERE TOLD IT WOULD BE BILLED AND I WOULD AT SOME POINT GET A REIMBURSEMENT CHECK. ALONG THE WAY JUST CONTINUE TO MAKE YOUR 46$ MONTH PAYMENT. IT IS NOW 5 MONTHS LATER. WESTERN DENTAL IN REDDING, CA NEVER BILLED MY INSURANCE.

AFTER DEALING WITH THEM FOR HOURS ON THE PHONE AND BEING LIED TO BE MY LOCAL OFFICE. FINALLY I GET "PATIENT RELATIONS." SHE TELLS ME WHAT THE NOTES OR LIES ARE ON MY SONS ACCOUNT AND THAT I ODVIOUSLY HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING AND ENDED THE CALL. UPON CONTACTING PACIFICARE AND GETTING A BLANK CLAIM FORM, THEY ASSURED ME THAT THIS WAS NOT PROTOCOL FOR ANY PATIENT AND THEY WERE SORRY. TODAY I AM GETTING READY TO START CALLING AGAIN..TO FILL OUT MY OWN CLAIM FORM...AFTER PAYING $500.

WESTERN DENTAL TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE AND THEIR INSURANCE.

THEY LIE AND HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.I WOULD NEVER TAKE MY FAMILY THERE AGAIN!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #843619

It is YOUR insurance.Why are you so angry about having to file the claim?

If you had done it to start with, you would not have waited 5 months.

Emergency patients often do not pay their bills and most dentists make them pay for emergencies up front.

You should be grateful that someone saw your son at 7:30 PM for an emergency?Count your blessings, lady!

Actually, because there are so many of your cases happening to people. Would you be willing to lend your name to the Real Authorities at the State and Federal Level?

I have gathered a army of voices filled with so many major bad behaviors on the part of Western Dental that we are not starting to make some MAJOR progress. The key to correcting this Corporations behavior is for all of us to stand together as one voice of many failures on the part of this Corporation who has a contract to work on the elderly, the children and low income individuals with no resources. Our voice is being heard. Will you join our voice and be heard?

First things first (if you have not already) complained to Western Dental about your experience. The authorities can only start if you have filed a grievance with the CA. Department of Managed Health Care's Help Center.

Please contact me at shesharpshoots@gmail.com

Dear, what you have been put through is called "bait and switch" in my opinion. When you get someone to enter into a contract with the promise (without ever intending to follow through) that certain things are going to happen that don't.

My 8 year old twins have been put through H E double Hockey sticks by this Corporation and so have 1000's of others. Stand up and stop this behavior from happening again by reporting it.

The second call you need to make is to make a formal complaint with Western Dental. You may call, write, or "my personal recommendation" submit a complaint online through their website.

The reason that this is SO important is so that your insurance "Pacific Care" can then ALSO LOOK INTO THIS SITUATION as well as others with much higher authority.

please feel free to contact me at shesharpshoots@gmail.com where I can provide you with some other little tid bits that will help you get this ball rolling.

If anyone is reading this email and it is aged. I don't care how old this post is, feel free to contact me as I won't allow someone else to walk through those doors only to go through what the rest of us have gone through.