I went for my first appointment and was there for 7 1/2 hours.I had to get 5 fillings and fitted for 2 crowns.

Well the dentist while doing one of the fillings tells me I might need a root canal on the tooth because it is a deep filling, well sure enough I got a root canal done a week later at a different office. SO the fillings he did were both drilled out by the dentist because it ended up I needed two root canals because the fillings he gave me were too deep. The dentist should of did the root canal instead of the filling because now I am still paying for these two fillings that were not in my mouth longer then two weeks. Then I got fitted for the crowns and when I went back to get them permanently placed on my teeth, they were completely the wrong size.

Now I have to go back (it is an hour drive from where I live) to get them shaped again all because of their mistake.

Please I am warning you to save your money & go some where else and get better service.I owe them $2,800 for absolutely nothing basically besides two fillings that are so weak they hurt to *** down and they need to be redone.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Filling.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Having similar problems with western dental Indio also.The overbooking hence the time there is unbelievable.

Took my daughters in for check up, we knew one of them had a problem. Turns out she had eight cavities not one. Then the other daughter with no problems has , yep you guessed it eight cavities. For over $1500 .

They wanted to start work right away but after 45 min they hadn't even started the cleaning so we rescheduled. We went for our next appointment. There was not even sitting room and we were told it would be at least 45 min till we were called. My daughter told me her friend went there and she was told , yep eight cavities she had a second opinion.

No eight cavities. Apparently the eight cavity thing might be referring to "natural cavities" which aren't decaying cavities but natural crevices in the teeth..even when my daughter questioned it the dentist insisted they must be taken care of.

I'm thinking not.Ill be calling them tomorrow.

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.