Now that I finally got a letter saying that they would not charge me for the braces that fell off my middle child, I thought the incessant phone calls would end.They have not, since my youngest child also has braces from them.

Even though she is paid up to date and always has been, they call morning, noon and night and even Sunday night. They call the house phone, the cell phone and the work phone. Don't make the mistake of giving them all of your numbers unless you want to be unnescessarily bothered on an almost daily basis! I could go on and on about what they did to my teeth but right now it is the phone calls that are bothering me!

If there was a way to give a company a negative number of stars, I would do it for them. When you call the corporate office they are just plain rude and do nothing or tell you to call someone else.

They claim to page dentists on weekends but no one ever calls back.The list is too long to list here.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Brighter image lab STOLE $2,396 what the OWNER did to me next was even worse Brighter Image Lab "...I purchased both bottom and top arches from BRIGHTER IMAGE LAP - PRESS ON VENEERS..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more