i went in to have my tooth extracted today they took xrays, said i was eligible on dentical insurance, now today just before my appointment while i waiting to go in, they say i am not eligible because the tooth has to literally be poking through my gums or i have to practically be dying but there is good news i can pay for it myself, although i'm unemployed, on welfare, i can pay 420 dollars to have it taken out.yeahh (: i think they just try to get as many people they can in say they qualify and right when your about to walk in they say you need to pay.

it's a scam don't fall for it.

lets show western dental where they can go.

Review about: Western Dental Tooth Extraction.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Merced, California, United States #1215405

I thought that tooth extraction is performed by specialist, not general dentistry. So if Western Dental is general dentistry, they cannot legally perform a tooth extraction.

F#uk Western dental worst place in merced little Asian doctor is an @$$hole disrespectful keeps u waiting he doesn't care if u n pain they only care about money

Western dental is a joke, they didn't do everything they said they would do with the estimate they gave me , I told them over and over and they lied and would not show me the X-rays , now I have requested my X-rays to go to another dentist and they won't give them to me . They should be out of business

shesharpshoots

This was a lie.This is what this company does.

I would love to talk with you further about your experience bcause I blieve that you and I could finally stop this company from practicing in this type of business. I have a shesharpshoots gmail.com account. Or post back.

here.I can also be googled, I also have a roadrunner.com account.