Western Dental has definitely a horrible control of payments and billing.Their statements that are mailed have completely different information than the records that are requested at their office.

What is going on with these people?

There were various times that I personally went into their office and tried to get my account back on track. When I stepped out everything seemed fixed, but then collection calls and statements continue to come in the mail. Their interest that is being charged is so high and they say they only charge 10% of the late fee amount, not the account balance.

Up to $100 dollars have been charged in only two months.Something is definitely wrong in this picture.

omg i agree one 100%.they make All this mistakes and then your suck paying on them.

Fallbrook, California, United States #1292893

I wish I would have researched Western Dental before going to them for orthodontic treatment.Worst decision I made.

The front desk and corporate DEFINITELY ALWAYS have different stories.I'm so over them and I can't wait to get my contract paid off!

I am so so sick of customer serves or billing because the keep send me bill I ready pay off my account and last year they did the same thing this is worst billing dep.iwill never go to western dental ever again.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1062311

Worst experience ever with Western Dental.

Regret going to them for general/ortho service.

Is horrible of the charges.....to make things worst, I get statements when the due dates are the same day that I receive them.!!!!

This just happened to me!Their billing is terrible.

Yelled at them.Cant find your balance

Western Dental Overcharge me yoyu can't even view your account Balance

to Anonymous #1002488

I can help you put a stop to this. Ive been donating my time to help those victimized by Western Dental ever since they came after my family.

Their is a procedure. Please contact me at wdadvocate@gmail.com

to Anonymous Glendale, California, United States #1087619

please help me.I paid off my balance last april and out of blue I'm getting letters from collection , that I owe them 1667.40.Tried to talk them -useless.

Horrible billing services, misplaced my payments few times, miscalculated my balance , harassed with collection calls, anyway long story short , I need to fight this now.Please help.

to rosco #1091418

Feel free to email me at wdadvocate@Gmail com

to rosco #1363206

Want to a that is deleted bill

to Anonymous #1192572

I had a terrible experiance after two years I finally paid off my balance I asked the office to give me my paid off reciet I got the last payment reciet a week later they said I owe an additional nine hundred dollars I told them I have a reciet says im paid off.They said cause I was chosen to be audited and thats how I owe.

This is rediculois!

Of course I didnt pay cause I feel for no reason thier ripping me off!Alot of people are going through these bad experiance with the accounts dept

to Anonymous #1378484

Are You Still helping people with this nightmare issues with Western Dental?

to Anonymous #1386997

Hi im having issues getting a true balance on my western dental balance also what to do?

I will never go back to Western Dental.Horrible payment method , you can't even view your account balance.

Went there to have my root canal done. They have a 60 day check up to see if anything is wrong. Went back because it was bothering me within the 60 day .The Dentist said its the same tooth but its not the side they fix so they have to charge me. Funny thing is that I had all my Cavity clean too when I did the root canal.

Now they going to tell me that its not the side they fix, and now i have cavity too! when I had it all clean up like 2 month ago. Walk out the office.

I stop paying .

to Ace San Diego, California, United States #875297

I recommend that you complain to the Ca Dept of Managed Healthcare immediately. Www.dmhc.ca.gov.

Be pushy.

I feel the same way. I had the same experience.

I hate there billing it horrible

Los Angeles, California, United States #754020

Western Dental advertises Free No Interest loans.those fees they've attacked should like late fees.

Plz, allow someone to help you.

I will donate my time to assist you.if you respond to this post, I will be notified.