1.5K views

Western Dental has definitely a horrible control of payments and billing.Their statements that are mailed have completely different information than the records that are requested at their office.

What is going on with these people?

There were various times that I personally went into their office and tried to get my account back on track. When I stepped out everything seemed fixed, but then collection calls and statements continue to come in the mail. Their interest that is being charged is so high and they say they only charge 10% of the late fee amount, not the account balance.

Up to $100 dollars have been charged in only two months.Something is definitely wrong in this picture.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

omg i agree one 100%.they make All this mistakes and then your suck paying on them.

Fallbrook, California, United States #1292893

I HATE TRUMP!!!!!!!! NOT MY PRESIDENT. BRING BACK OBAMA

I wish I would have researched Western Dental before going to them for orthodontic treatment.Worst decision I made.

The front desk and corporate DEFINITELY ALWAYS have different stories.I'm so over them and I can't wait to get my contract paid off!

I am so so sick of customer serves or billing because the keep send me bill I ready pay off my account and last year they did the same thing this is worst billing dep.iwill never go to western dental ever again.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1062311

Worst experience ever with Western Dental.

Regret going to them for general/ortho service.

Is horrible of the charges.....to make things worst, I get statements when the due dates are the same day that I receive them.!!!!

This just happened to me!Their billing is terrible.

Yelled at them.Cant find your balance

Western Dental Overcharge me yoyu can't even view your account Balance

to Anonymous #1002488

I can help you put a stop to this. Ive been donating my time to help those victimized by Western Dental ever since they came after my family.

Their is a procedure. Please contact me at wdadvocate@gmail.com

to Anonymous Glendale, California, United States #1087619

please help me.I paid off my balance last april and out of blue I'm getting letters from collection , that I owe them 1667.40.Tried to talk them -useless.

Horrible billing services, misplaced my payments few times, miscalculated my balance , harassed with collection calls, anyway long story short , I need to fight this now.Please help.