In short, started orthodontic plan for my 12 yo daughter in September 2009 in the Sacramento area.Price was around 4K and put 2K down cash.

The company has done nothing but add late fees and missed appointment fees to the account while doing nothing for the times we show up for scheduled only to be told the doctor couldn't see her! I did miss 1 payment of $95 in November 2011(my fault) and despite making the payment every month since. they are now saying I owe $290.00 and will not see my daughter until the account is current. So much for providing care when needed!

DO NOT TRUST WESTERN DENTAL OR ANY OF IT'S OFFICES!GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND PAY MORE FOR ETHICAL PRACTICES AND HONEST TREATMENT.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Trust me dear, you are singing to the choir here.I too am having nothing but problems with this company very similar to yours.

And I can stop this ***. All I need to is hear from all of you. I am very easy to contact.

I have a facebook account with this same screen name and I also have a gmail.com account using the shesharpshoots name.

Please, if you are really that concerned about what has happened to you or your family, please don't just come here and post.Help me do something about it by contacting me.