Hughson, California

I just recently got my uppers and lower dentures at Western Dental with the hopes of a better smile.The same day I had my teeth extracted I was given my dentures to put on right away.

As soon as they went on I noticed a problem, they didn't fit! So I asked the dentist if that's how they were supposed to fit nd he replied " you're gums are swollen once they receive they'll fit perfect.

So it's been over 2 months and Ive already went in 3 times for adjustments and they still don't fit they are too big.Is there anyway they can give me some that will actually stay in?

Chinagirl1971 wrote the review because of bad quality at Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental western dental full dentures for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments