I have spent about $30,000 at western dental to have my teeth fixed.They promised to fix all of my dental issues but have only done the smallest fixes and shown poor results.

all the work they do is not satisfactory to the amount that i paid... Dr. Di and Dr. Hasan have not shown any care or consideration towards me and my teeth.

All they care about is money and this entire facility should be shut down. they are located in the LA county. I wish i could start a petition against them to show them that we are very dissatisfied about all their locations and poor work.

It has been over six months now and have not been shown any compasion.I'm very depressed about the way i look and hate that they don't care about helping me even though i paid so much money!!!

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

I just go back from the dentist.they did a horrible job.

False adverstisment. They promised me a good set of teeth and looks like something that came from an animal...they look terrible! I'm so disapointed and ashamend the way i look. My next step is to file a claim against them.

I'm going to look to find a good lawyer to make these people accountable for their rediculous work. they shouldn't even be called denstist but someone who just mutilates people. i felt like i was in a torture chamber. All they said that the teeth i was given was what i paid for but this is not true!

I spent over $30,000 for my treatment. They have destroyed my image and and my self esteem.

Somone please help me!!!!:(

I'm so upset right now.i'm literary crying as i'm typing this message!

i'm at western dental and the dentist said they are not going to put the new teeth they said they would nor continue to do any more work on me! they are acting very unproffesional and rude to me. They are completely ignoring me. i don't know what else to do.

I don't understand why they're acting this way if they are receiving all their money.They say they haven't received a payment in two months yet i showed them proof that the amounts were deducted from my financial institute.

Today I had an appointment and was asked why I have not made a payment in two months.this is bogus!

I authorized themt o automatically deduct the monthly payment directly from my checking account. How is it that after two months they now ask me this? I'm on my way to my bank to print out my records and show them that they have been taking my money! why would they try to make me pay again...

They are now asking personal questions that they shouldn't be asking or should have asked when i first started my treatment with them.

Now all of a sudden they want to know my work number, emial address and other information.

Could it be because i've been posting bad comments about them on the internet.I certainly hope they change their attitude and finally get some work done!!!!

Once again they have failed to keep their word.I had an appointment on Wednesday the 12th and for no apparent reson they called me to postpone til the 18th!

I can't even sleep at night due to the agonizing pain I feel. They are not just people! No consideration for my well being. Someone out there please help me!

I don't wish this horrible treatment upon anyone.No one should ever use western dental!

if there is someone out there that reads this and can help humiliate Western Dental please feel free to contact me!i'm so upset with the horrible customer service they have.

they even went to the extent of asking me where i work or how i get the money to pay for my work. I asked the Main Specialist for a spanish speaking nurse and he denied me.

i feel like i'm just being pushed off to the side everytime i have an appointment.they make we wait hours in the room by myself before anyone attends me.

How is it that Dr Di doesn't care about my well being?Dr Hector asked about my fillings and that they may get infected and Dr Di said it was not his problem!!!

so my well being is not the Specialist problem? what the F**K! Just because i speak spanish they think that I don't understand? I am extremely upset with Western Dental!

they are horrible people and need to be shut down!all they care about is taking people's money!

Again!!!disapointment with these people.

i called the number I was given for customer Service and they did nothing to serve me. I had an appointment today 9/5, and when i showed up, I was told by the receptionist that my appointment was cancelled because the Dentist DR.Di was not in. what the HECK!!!!

how is this business being run????????Not to mention that the Receptionist was extremely RUDE!

Sh0426,

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.