I have spent over $30,000 at Western Dental for a plan that was going to fix all of my dental issues but they have not done So!Dr Hector was the one that was supposed to attend me and none of this was done.

It has been over 5months an yet seen any results.I have been in depression because of this horrible situation and due to the fact of my looks! i wish that i could come up with a solution so that they can attend me the way they are supposed to.they promised to fix my teeth and have only done a poor job .Dr Di and Hasan a very unproffesional. They are located in the los angeles county.

i would like to start a petition agains them is anyone can help!I'm in the Los Angeles County.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Anonymous: We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.