I have been to this office for about 2 yrs, with the appointments the waiting times were 1 hour or more, they just moved you around from chairs to chairs and said doctor would come shortly.at one appointment I had waited over an hour to be told that the dentist was having conference call and it would be another 45 minutes, I left.

Last cleaning appt was on 7/13/12, I'd waited 1 hour, the dentist came, ran her cleaning equipment around my gum and said it's done.

It took her 5minuts.It the worst ever.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your posted comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with Western Dental.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental and we are very concerned about your experience with us.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

As we cannot address your specific issue through this website, please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.

Western Dental - Dental Filling Review from Coyote, California Western Dental "western dental in vacaville is the worst place ever. i have been sitting in the dental chair for over an hour and a half with my face numb for and..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more