I have been to this office for about 2 yrs, with the appointments the waiting times were 1 hour or more, they just moved you around from chairs to chairs and said doctor would come shortly.at one appointment I had waited over an hour to be told that the dentist was having conference call and it would be another 45 minutes, I left.

Last cleaning appt was on 7/13/12, I'd waited 1 hour, the dentist came, ran her cleaning equipment around my gum and said it's done.

It took her 5minuts.It the worst ever.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your posted comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with Western Dental.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental and we are very concerned about your experience with us.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

As we cannot address your specific issue through this website, please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.