I am very upset with the service at western dental on Elkhorn Blvd in Sacramento.My 7 year old had an apt last Wednesday the 21st and we waited over an hour just to be called in the back.

Once we were in the back she had x rays done and then we were taken to an exam room where we sat for another hour. I had taken my daughter out of school early for this apt and I feel it was for nothing because we were seen two hours later. When the dr walked into my room (dr Brarr) and she didn't even introduce herself and or apologize for how long the wait was. Then they told me it would be a few more hours to have her teeth cleaned.

I told them my daughter cannot wait longer because she needs to eat she gets hungry after school and didn't know it would be a 3 hour plus visit. The technician told me if they do the teeth cleaning she will have to cooperate with them but my daughter cooperated just fine for the x rays so felt they were rude to my daughter. This place lost out on business she needs 2000 in fillings done and I will not go to a western dental again.

This office says they pride in customer service but were terrible.Also you shouldn't tell a client that they are lucky to have seen me when they did because they skipped the 1:30 apt.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we always appreciate hearing from our patients.We sincerely apologize for your recent experience at our office.

Please know that we are making every effort to improve upon longer wait times, and we understand how frustrating it can be. We want to assure you that we use any and all feedback to help us improve as a company.

We have passed along your comments regarding your experience to the office manager for further review.

Patient Care Team