NO more government contracts to them!Bad service to low income people!

I have read online complaints from other individuals that have endures poor service from this corporation. I myself went through horrendous mishandling of my front teeth 15 years ago. The issue was NEVER resolved. It was a classic case of David Vs Goliath.

I gave up finally. I swore I’d never go back to them. Unfortunately I find myself in a low income bracket as a single working parent and have to have Dental care for my children. I had hoped they had changed in the years since my negative experience.

NOT!Every single visit to the El Monte office we have been subjected to a 3 hour + wait. I have seen other Mother’s asking for a drink of water for their small children only to be told that they have to go across the street to the gas station. WATER! For Gods sake!

I am appalled…and dismayed that the state of California would give tax payers money to an organization that treats low income people like this. Arnold, do something about this!! With so many Dental facilities willing to treat people with human decency and respect why choose this horrible corporation? These fat cats are getting rich while we are being treated like cattle.

This is NOT acceptable. I am sure this contract was won over somehow and now they deserve to lose it. The place is filthy and ill organized. The management obviously has NO clue if they cannot schedule is such a way so as to avoid the 30+ people crammed in their waiting room for multiple hours.

We (low income people) can ill afford to lose the income when we *** work to take our children to an appointment that is never on time. I have left at 7: 30pm from a 2:30pm appointment, I look over to see others just being seated. When these people finally get out at 8:30 at night in this unsafe neighborhood it is nighttime! Their original appointment time having been 3:pm!

I am bilingual and Thankfully able to communicate my displeasure at this office. Many of the people I run into there are not. I see the looks on their faces. Silent and frustrated, but at the mercy of those employees behind the counter, unconcerned and unsympathetic.

Laughing and joking amongst themselves and completely unconcerned. They have no empathy for these patients. This has simply become a way of life at Western Dental El Monte. No one questions it because they need the dental care because they are poor.

The state should NOT enable this corporation to continue to enrich itself off poor people any longer!

The governments needs to offer thesel contracts to Dental contractors that care about people!

This company does NOT.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

I also had a bad experience I am going to court and file a law suit they charge me a lot of mone that I don't agree they did not heal my pain! Only the medicine was controling it

My son went in today to have 4 mini root canals last week he had 2 extractions and he was traumatized from them he was very scared to go in today but he went in and instead of him coming out crying from pain he came out crying from embarrassment my son was harassed and made fun of was told that he was an embarrassment to his whole family and that he was a crybaby.WTF why is this dentist making a little kid feel like it is wrong to react to pain and who isnt afraid of the *** dentist nowadays even adults are nervous to go in I am sooo furious that this has happened to my son.

I am filing complaints where ever I can I want this guy fired the very least he should have to take classes on how to sympathize with his child patients.:( :(

Irritated2theMax
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada #32447

Yes too crowded and people unprofessional. Where do they find these kind of people all over the USA? Do they look for the rudest and "devil could care less" people to hire??

Benalmadena, Andalusia, Spain #27027

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE CLOSED DOWN!!I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS HOW BAD THE OFFICE STAFF IS OR THE WAITING TIME....ECT ECT....

THIS IS A RIP OFF!!GO TO 1-800-4-BRACES ITS THE SAME PRICE :(