Resolved

Western Dental is the worse place to get dental work!!My wife went there on a Friday(12/18/15) to get impressions and sat there in the dental chair for three hours!

After three hours of waiting they stated that we needed to pay for the down payment now for Partials! So they refuse to give my wife any treatments until she paid the first down of $145.00 then three weeks later pay another $145. We are not made of money, so we decided to get my wife the alternate treatment! So pulling the top teeth out and getting dentures!

So here we are today(12/28/15) there to have the teeth removed and the oral dentist states he won't remove the two top teeth that are good. They (western dental) still pushing for partials that we can't pay for!! My wife won't go around without her front teeth either, which they wanted her do!! Western Dental is nothing but a corporate company out for themselves.

Even some of their own workers state that fact!! You go to the dentist because you are trying to prevent dental problems and you want to trust the office staff too! Oh yeah, don't try to call the main corp number because they will put you on hold for one or more hours!! They know what their doing when they don't answer the phone!!

People need a dentist office they can trust and not be out for money! What they do is prey on the weak and underprivileged that has Medical and tries to pull money out of them! So after we paid for the Nitro oxide, so my wife feel relax during the pulling of the teeth, we ask for a refund and left! My wife still in pain and has a infection in her mouth, Western Dental don't care!

A long time ago California paid for Eye exams and Dental treatments for adults then stopped due to not being able to pay for those treatments anymore. We all had great teeth and can see wonderful! California cause the problems when they let a system get out of hand!! Dental offices take advantage of consumers down on there luck!

Just because we don't have jobs to work, we are dependent on cheaper dental places like Western Dental!!

There has to be something better than Western Dental!God help them all when they get to the pearly gates!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service of reps and nancy was rude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental dentures and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50000. Western Dental needs to "pay for my wife's time, her pain and suffering too!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

my western dentist is not concerned with the pearly gates, unless allah and mohamound are behind some kind of gate.

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office.We are very sorry your experience with Western Dental did not meet your expectations and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

We have passed along your feedback to the office manager for further review. Feedback like this allows us to improve the overall care and services we provide our patients. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Patient Care Team

In no way am I defending western dental but you cannot blame the company for the current state of your wife's oral health. Doesn't seem like proper home oral hygiene was practiced.

to Anonymous #1085115

My wife teeth problem is not cause by dental hygene! Its cause by being anemic!