Western Dental (Don't go here), 2045 W. Briggsmore Ave. , Modesto, CA
Western Dental is the worse place to get dental work!!My wife went there on a Friday(12/18/15) to get impressions and sat there in the dental chair for three hours!
After three hours of waiting they stated that we needed to pay for the down payment now for Partials! So they refuse to give my wife any treatments until she paid the first down of $145.00 then three weeks later pay another $145. We are not made of money, so we decided to get my wife the alternate treatment! So pulling the top teeth out and getting dentures!
So here we are today(12/28/15) there to have the teeth removed and the oral dentist states he won't remove the two top teeth that are good. They (western dental) still pushing for partials that we can't pay for!! My wife won't go around without her front teeth either, which they wanted her do!! Western Dental is nothing but a corporate company out for themselves.
Even some of their own workers state that fact!! You go to the dentist because you are trying to prevent dental problems and you want to trust the office staff too! Oh yeah, don't try to call the main corp number because they will put you on hold for one or more hours!! They know what their doing when they don't answer the phone!!
People need a dentist office they can trust and not be out for money! What they do is prey on the weak and underprivileged that has Medical and tries to pull money out of them! So after we paid for the Nitro oxide, so my wife feel relax during the pulling of the teeth, we ask for a refund and left! My wife still in pain and has a infection in her mouth, Western Dental don't care!
A long time ago California paid for Eye exams and Dental treatments for adults then stopped due to not being able to pay for those treatments anymore. We all had great teeth and can see wonderful! California cause the problems when they let a system get out of hand!! Dental offices take advantage of consumers down on there luck!
Just because we don't have jobs to work, we are dependent on cheaper dental places like Western Dental!!
There has to be something better than Western Dental!God help them all when they get to the pearly gates!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service of reps
- Nancy was rude
- Wont work with you on financial responciblily
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for my wife's time, her pain and suffering too!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Western Dental Dentures
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1 of 2 dental implants fell out somehow..implants suppose to hold in my upper denture just came out......"
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- " Drawing upon both 1Dental/Careington and Medi-Cal's scope of correspondent providers, I went to the Vacaville, CA WD office for an initial visit. I have been accumulating work to be..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I went to the Taco Bell at 1800 Prescott rd I'm Modesto , Ca ordered at the drive through , the first item was a taco salad, when I got..."
- "Thia was not in anyway what the pictures showed on line, was to be 100 percent chiffon woven max dress, plunging neck line, high waisted, 3 quarter length sleeves. Maxi..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, I purchased my system at Costco, within a month one camera wasn't working( it would go dark) and another would be blurry. I contacted Lorex thinking it would..."