Western Dental is the worse place to get dental work!!My wife went there on a Friday(12/18/15) to get impressions and sat there in the dental chair for three hours!
After three hours of waiting they stated that we needed to pay for the down payment now for Partials! So they refuse to give my wife any treatments until she paid the first down of $145.00 then three weeks later pay another $145. We are not made of money, so we decided to get my wife the alternate treatment! So pulling the top teeth out and getting dentures!
So here we are today(12/28/15) there to have the teeth removed and the oral dentist states he won't remove the two top teeth that are good. They (western dental) still pushing for partials that we can't pay for!! My wife won't go around without her front teeth either, which they wanted her do!! Western Dental is nothing but a corporate company out for themselves.
Even some of their own workers state that fact!! You go to the dentist because you are trying to prevent dental problems and you want to trust the office staff too! Oh yeah, don't try to call the main corp number because they will put you on hold for one or more hours!! They know what their doing when they don't answer the phone!!
People need a dentist office they can trust and not be out for money! What they do is prey on the weak and underprivileged that has Medical and tries to pull money out of them! So after we paid for the Nitro oxide, so my wife feel relax during the pulling of the teeth, we ask for a refund and left! My wife still in pain and has a infection in her mouth, Western Dental don't care!
A long time ago California paid for Eye exams and Dental treatments for adults then stopped due to not being able to pay for those treatments anymore. We all had great teeth and can see wonderful! California cause the problems when they let a system get out of hand!! Dental offices take advantage of consumers down on there luck!
Just because we don't have jobs to work, we are dependent on cheaper dental places like Western Dental!!
There has to be something better than Western Dental!God help them all when they get to the pearly gates!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service of reps
- Nancy was rude
- Wont work with you on financial responciblily
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for my wife's time, her pain and suffering too!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Western Dental Dentures
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "On Dec.1, 2015 after having a tooth removed mutable stitches put in my mouth which I was not notified ahead of time or after. It was until after I..."
- "So here is a consumer warning straight from the street about a shifty, fly-by-night business that you want to avoid when it comes to 5th wheel/travel trailer and portable storage..."
- "Here is a copy of the FORGED HEALTH CERTIFICATE that came with my $1800 dog. Everybody see what a liar and a cheat and a criminal this woman..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."