My wife and I got full top dentures.After 3 times of making them wrong, they got a new denture person in to make them.

He did a great job, they fit perfect. Three years later a single tooth fell out of my denture. I called them to see if I could bring the denture and the tooth to them, to have fixed. They would not do it until I paid $75.00 for xrays.

There was also a charge for glueing in the tooth, they never told me how much.

I did not mind paying for the tooth but was not going to pay for xrays.So they told me to bad.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #364230

i went in for implants.3.they pulled 4.my implants .was a umper.no inplants.and the rag head asked me dont this look good.i allmost hit him.dont go there they lie.you get to sit for an hour till you see anyone.they get a shoot.then 30 mins or more he cames back.but can you read lips.you can not talk to then.why.they our rag heads.i not not pay my money.(lol)ya it hurt me but hurt then to.

Western Dental - 17 days waiting time to get a tooth pulled Western Dental "4 days ago my tooth began to hurt to the point it was obvious it needed to be pulled. I already had work done on this tooth, and I was..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Western Dental - Misrepresentation and Fraud re: charges Western Dental " Drawing upon both 1Dental/Careington and Medi-Cal's scope of correspondent providers, I went to the Vacaville, CA WD office for an initial visit. I have been accumulating work to be..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more