When a professional practice does not think it should owe up to his mistakes is not one to be reconsidered for return business.I used their services in the past and do not recommend going to them.

I can explain as simply as possible, nobody is perfect, but they should owe up to their mistakes, many professional practices and individuals do. If a doctor should miss-diagnose and or treat a patient's in error, the patient might later consult with the physician about a dismissing a bill or payment for such an error if agreed upon after discussion. I have done this in the past, but not with Western Dental, consequently they hide behind their corporate wall of non-contact and I probably expect them not change. What ever the issue at WD is, it cannot be dealt at the individual office level, their larger legal issues are dealt with at corporate level.

If you have seen their main corporate level and it's professional officers...yes some were once practicing dentists, but now they are just corporate fat cats who do nothing but CYA and to direct young novice dentists. You can't even discuss with these people, because they are conveniently not available for any discussion, call or letter. My grievance was I thought they should reduce the final cost of a procedure (a retention fee of 15%) for not performing services as to their client expectation within good reasoning as to their performance. As a professional, why not I ask, If the same situation happened in the reverse, I would accept retention as recourse of action.

Soon after...my billing was sent to a collection agency and I was harassed by persistent phone calls, granted, even though I was still making partial payments on time. I asked them nicely not to call so-much, but they refused still and were persistent. I handled their calls with resentment and atrocious verbal lashings for those *** enough to continue being a persistent pain in the ##$. Each time a different person would call.

I paid them off early, just to get the issue off my back.

And I no longer do business with them.Next time try a dentist who has his own practice or at least a smaller group of LOCAL dentistry offices.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Santa Ana, California, United States #600924

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.

Los Angeles, California, United States #596940

Watch, Western Dental will be posting here next with a completely disingeniueous form letter.